Get the most out of SABCS 2021, and you might find yourself winning a free stay at SABCS 2022.
An exciting new competition, also known as gamification, is now open on the SABCS online meeting platform. The competition, which is open to all attendees whether virtual or in-person, will award badges for visiting and interacting with various areas of the SABCS meeting site. Those badges will qualify attendees for a chance to win a grand prize package of complimentary registration and four nights of hotel accommodations for SABCS 2022. Additional complimentary registrations for SABCS 2022 are also up for grabs.
There are six main badges that attendees can work toward by earning points in different areas.
- Session Badge: Earn points by watching sessions and viewing posters.
- Virtual Networker Badge: Earn points for social networking.
- Idea Badge: Earn points by participating in Q&A, chat, and evaluations.
- Exhibitor Explorer Badge: Earn points by visiting booths, scheduling meetings, downloading content, and other interactions with exhibitors.
- In the News Badge: Earn points by visiting SABCS Meeting News.
- Super Fan Badge: Participate in all badges.
“There’s so much going on at SABCS 2021, so we hope gamification will encourage attendees to explore everything the symposium has to offer,” said Sharon Hill, Director of Symposia.
More details about competition eligibility and the criteria behind each badge can be found on the online meeting platform.