Over the course of five days this December, more than 8,000 researchers, clinicians, students, and patient advocates from over 90 countries will gather in San Antonio to learn about the latest advances in the biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease.
You’re going to want to be there, too, so, mark your calendars and register today for this year’s San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 6-10, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
From plenary and award lectures delivered by some of the top thought-leaders and pioneers in breast cancer research and care to late-breaking and practice-changing findings from some of the most cutting-edge research being conducted in the field, the SABCS 2022 Program Committee has outdone itself in assembling a robust program with something for everyone.
With dozens of educational sessions, mini-symposia, forums, workshops, case discussions, oral abstract presentations, spotlight discussions, and poster sessions, SABCS 2022 has everything you’ve come to expect from the world’s premier scientific symposium for researchers, health professionals, and those with a special interest in breast cancer.
Following are just a few highlights of the SABCS 2022 program:
- New Agents Targeting HRD in Breast Cancer
- Antibody Drug Conjugates: Future Directions and Opportunities
- Breast Cancer and Cardiovascular Toxicity: What an Oncologist Needs to Know
- Management of Hereditary Risk: Moderate-Risk Genes and New Approaches
- Advances in Pregnancy Associated Breast Cancer (PABC)
- State of the Art Radiotherapy: Reducing Toxicity and Increasing Options
CLINICAL CONTROVERSIES (NEW!):
- To clip or not to clip
- Duration of endocrine therapy
- Post neoadjuvant therapy in TNBC
TRANSLATIONAL CONTROVERSIES (NEW!):
- RIP MTD
- Randomized trials vs real world evidence
- Ki 67
CLINICAL RESEARCH WORKSHOP:
- Use of the postneoadjuvant setting to accelerate drug development
- How to measure and improve drug adherence in clinical trials
- Statistical considerations for precision medicine
- Bringing trials to all patients: A patient’s perspective
BASIC SCIENCE WORKSHOP:
- APOBEC and genome evolution in mBC
- Therapy-induced senescence: Friend or foe?
- Drug-tolerant persister cells in cancer
- Clinical implications of tumor heterogeneity single cell genomics
Check out the SABCS 2022 Preliminary Program for a preview of everything this year’s conference has to offer and begin planning your schedule. Stay tuned for the Final Program and the SABCS 2022 mobile app, both coming this fall.
We look forward to seeing you this December for SABCS 2022 in San Antonio. In the meantime, join the conversation at @SABCSSanAntonio and let us know what you’re most looking forward to at #SABCS22. And be sure to check out SABCS Meeting News before, during, and after the conference for the latest SABCS 2022 news, updates, and information.
Before You Register:
Book Your Hotel Room First and Get 15% Registration Discount!