Since its humble beginnings as a one-day, regional meeting, SABCS has grown into a five-day program attracting an international audience of academic and private researchers and physicians from over 90 countries. For more than 40 years they have descended on San Antonio to learn the latest on the experimental biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease.
While SABCS 2022 registration will once again feature a virtual option for those who can’t make it to San Antonio, there is no substitute for the in-person experience and the opportunity to share information, network, and collaborate with friends and colleagues from around the world.
“You can’t dissect the latest educational session or plenary lecture with colleagues over a digital connection,” Director of Symposia Sharon Hill said. “The value offered by each SABCS is the opportunity to meet in an informal setting with people you have not seen in a year or will not see for another year. Nothing can replicate the experience of attending in person.”
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM FIRST AND GET 15% REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
To receive the registration discount, please reserve your hotel room with Orchid Events and SABCS International Group Housing, the official SABCS housing bureaus. Once you have received your hotel acknowledgment number, please proceed to registration. The hotel acknowledgement number and hotel name must be entered when registering in order to receive the registration discount. Book now to get your preferred hotel.
Special early-bird pricing is available for both in-person and virtual registrations, now until October 31, 2022. Other discounts apply, with valid identification, for residents or postdoctoral fellows, patient advocates, students, AACR members, and UT Health San Antonio faculty and staff.
A full breakdown of fees and discounts, along with links to book housing and register, can be found on SABCS.org. Registration is only available through the official SABCS website prior to the symposium or onsite at the convention center once the symposium begins. No outside vendors are authorized to assist with symposium registration.
SEE YOU IN SAN ANTONIO
Featuring cutting-edge information on the biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease, SABCS has something for everyone, as does the city of San Antonio. Official SABCS hotels are located in the heart of downtown San Antonio, along the famed River Walk and a short distance from the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. This culture-rich area, with its captivating cuisines and a vibrant nightlife, has no shortage of historic sights and modern attractions that will ensure a memorable visit.
San Antonio Quick Facts
- Seventh largest and one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- Home to the River Walk – a 15-mile network of stone paths along the San Antonio River that connect hotels, shops, restaurants, theaters and more.
- Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, San Antonio has the largest concentration of Spanish colonial architecture in North America, including the Alamo, the number one tourist attraction in Texas and one of the city’s five Spanish colonial missions.
- Designated a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy, only the second city in the U.S. to receive the designation.
- Home to The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) – one of only three campuses in the country; including a focus on Latin American cuisine.
- Birthplace of Tex-Mex — experience it in the city’s culture, art, music and cuisine.
- Enjoy top theme parks: SeaWorld San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Morgan’s Wonderland – the world’s largest ultra-accessible theme park designed for those with special needs.
- Offers nationally acclaimed museums including two Smithsonian affiliates.
- Leading golf destination with more than 50 golf courses, many noted among the nation’s best.
Before You Register:
Book Your Hotel Room First and Get 15% Registration Discount!