In addition to a comprehensive and cutting-edge scientific program, SABCS 2022 will offer attendees a variety of opportunities to engage, interact, and network with speakers, exhibitors, and one another.
Meet colleagues and industry partners in the SABCS 2022 Exhibit Hall
Be sure to make time in your schedule to visit the SABCS 2022 Exhibit Hall to explore the latest industry advancements in breast cancer prevention and care. The Exhibit Hall is a great place to connect and network with colleagues in an informal setting and discuss the latest treatments and technologies in breast cancer with industry representatives. The SABCS 2022 Exhibit Hall will be open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday during the meeting from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm CT in Hall 2 of the convention center.
Career Development Forum: Networking Session for Young Investigators
The Career Development Forum provides interactive informational interviews with experts on a variety of topics that are important for career development. The session is open to early-career scientists, defined as graduate students, postdoctoral or clinical fellows, or medical students and residents, who are registered attendees of SABCS 2022. Limited to 120 participants; attendance to the in-person Career Roundtables will be on a first-come, first-served basis, with no pre-registration required. Badges are required and will be scanned at the door for entry. Boxed lunches will be provided. The Career Development Forum will be held on Wednesday, December 7 at 12:30 pm CT.
Get social at #SABCS22!
Whether you’re attending SABCS in-person this year or joining us virtually, there are many ways to socialize and connect during #SABCS22. Engage with attendees from all over the world and stay up to date by following SABCS on:
- Facebook: @sabcssanantonio
- Twitter: @sabcssanantonio
- Instagram: @sabreastcancersymposium
And stay connected with these #SABCS22 social media tips:
- Search the #SABCS22 hashtag across social media platforms to see what’s happening.
- Join in on the conversation by commenting on posts, tweeting us, and sharing posts.
- Invite your fellow attendees, colleagues, and advocates to Like and Follow us.
- Tag #SABCS22 in your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts.
- Tweet highlights from presentations to generate conversation online using the #SABCS22 hashtag.
- Read SABCSMeetingNews.org for the latest news and program highlights throughout the meeting and share on social.
- Search the #bcsm hashtag for real-life breast cancer stories.
- Download the SABCS Mobile App (Coming Soon!).
We look forward to seeing you this December for SABCS 2022 in San Antonio. In the meantime, join the conversation at @SABCSSanAntonio and let us know what you’re most looking forward to at #SABCS22. And be sure to check out SABCS Meeting News before, during, and after the meeting for the latest SABCS news, updates, and information.
Before You Register:
Book Your Hotel Room First and Get 15% Registration Discount!