While we can’t network in-person this year, there are many ways to socialize and connect during #SABCS20! Engage with attendees from all over the world and stay up to date by following SABCS on:
And stay connected with these #SABCS20 social media tips:
- Search the #SABCS20 hashtag across social media platforms to see what’s happening!
- Join in on the conversation by commenting on posts, tweeting us, and sharing posts.
- Invite your fellow attendees, colleagues, and advocates to Like and Follow us.
- Tag us in your Facebook/Instagram stories and Twitter Fleets!
- Tweet highlights from presentations to generate conversation online using the #SABCS20 hashtag.
- Share your view with us! Are you watching 2020 SABCS sitting outside with a cup of coffee, maybe on the couch or in your office? Send a picture using the #SABCS20 hashtag and tag @sabcssanantonio to be featured on the SABCS Photo Gallery!
- Look for the #OneQuestion on Twitter each day of the meeting for takes from experts.
- Read SABCSMeetingNews.org for the latest news and program highlights throughout the meeting and share on social.
- Follow @MedMtgNews for new content from SABCSMeetingNews.org!
- Search the #bcsm hashtag for real-life breast cancer stories.