Maximize your Symposium experience by downloading the 2021 SABCS Mobile App, available for free for both Apple and Android devices. Use the SABCS Mobile App to plan your schedule and set up your daily itinerary prior to the start of the Symposium and use it during the Symposium to navigate the program and connect with friends and colleagues.
With the SABCS Mobile App, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from SABCS
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #SABCS21
Download the SABCS Mobile App now to get the most from your SABCS experience!
The 2021 SABCS offers attendees the unique opportunity to participate in person in San Antonio, or virtually. The new meeting model will cater to both onsite and virtual meeting attendees. For those attending in-person, SABCS is committed to attendees’ safety and will adhere to safety guidelines and protocols. Onsite registration includes access to the virtual meeting as well.
Mandatory masks are required prior to joining the conference. For attendees who are not able to travel, the virtual option is available. UT Health continues to monitor COVID-19. Our priority is always on the health and safety of our community.